It didn’t all change in March 2020. Not really. The UK high street has been in the throes of a gradual revolution for decades. From the rise of ecommerce, to the birth of mobile, social commerce, and a growing emphasis on experience, change has been underway for a while. In fact for many, the pandemic has acted as a wake-up call. Digital transformation was no longer a ‘nice to have’ but a matter of survival. Necessity sparked innovation and customers are enjoying more flexibility and conveni ...
Manage episode 323672375 series 1382896
- Grimsmo is expanding!
- Never Split The Difference - Buy Now
- Dedicating employees are doing so much more!
- Saunders had a dumpster fire of a morning.
- Grimsmo probing issues on the Kern.
- Saunders is thinking about getting a Brother Speedio before Grimsmo pulls the trigger on theirs.
- Small business healthcare in the USA.
- CMM fixture plates for Grimsmo's new Zeiss CMM.