It didn’t all change in March 2020. Not really. The UK high street has been in the throes of a gradual revolution for decades. From the rise of ecommerce, to the birth of mobile, social commerce, and a growing emphasis on experience, change has been underway for a while. In fact for many, the pandemic has acted as a wake-up call. Digital transformation was no longer a ‘nice to have’ but a matter of survival. Necessity sparked innovation and customers are enjoying more flexibility and conveni ...
Manage episode 323051406 series 1382896
- Okuma MB-4000H Arrives at SMW
- 3 Tombstones Loaded
- Training on Collision Avoidance to Begin
- Delayed Chip Conveyor Appears
- Important PSA about Buying CNC Machines & Paying Invoices
- Zeiss DuraMax CMM for Grimsmo Knives
- Air Quality Meters
- Leadership & Management
- At least we're not THAT person!
- Manager Meetings at SMW
- Creations Unlimited Tour with Dennis Rathi