It didn’t all change in March 2020. Not really. The UK high street has been in the throes of a gradual revolution for decades. From the rise of ecommerce, to the birth of mobile, social commerce, and a growing emphasis on experience, change has been underway for a while. In fact for many, the pandemic has acted as a wake-up call. Digital transformation was no longer a ‘nice to have’ but a matter of survival. Necessity sparked innovation and customers are enjoying more flexibility and conveni ...
Manage episode 320695328 series 1382896
- Saunders and his team anxiously await the Okuma MB-4000H
- Building Inventory + Moving Machines
- Programming Tombstones
- Post Modifications: Date & Timestamp & G11 Coordinate Plane Rotation
- Grimsmo's Eumachs are for sale!
- Haas chip filter system, Bringing Products to Market, and Small Victories
- The E-Myth Revisited: Technician VS. Entrepreneur