It didn’t all change in March 2020. Not really. The UK high street has been in the throes of a gradual revolution for decades. From the rise of ecommerce, to the birth of mobile, social commerce, and a growing emphasis on experience, change has been underway for a while. In fact for many, the pandemic has acted as a wake-up call. Digital transformation was no longer a ‘nice to have’ but a matter of survival. Necessity sparked innovation and customers are enjoying more flexibility and conveni ...
Manage episode 318795254 series 1382896
- Grimsmo removed a spindle on their Willemin.
- Saunders is bringing back CNC training classes. Click me for more.
- Grimsmo is building a new CNC router.
- Saunders has passed a fixture plate off to a different shop.
- Saunders has ordered his horizontal machine!
- Grimsmo scrapped a part on the Kern.