Manage episode 362748736 series 3275944
Welcome to the sixth episode of “Million Dollar Exits” - a special series brought to you by The Build In Public Podcast.
This episode features Igor Krasnik - the CTO at Paralect & co-founder of Mmntm and Nano community. By the way, Paralect is our official sponsor for the Million Dollar Exits segment.
In this interview, Igor and KP explored an array of topics about Igor’s journey and their insights on topics such as:
• What Paralect is and its ideal clients
• How Igor met Aleksander, the one who introduced him to the build in public community on Twitter
• The power of having an audience and building in public
• Why more people should try building a SaaS product
• The essence of Sponsorships and how belief capital pays off
• Building Mmntm and its highlight features
• The Launching of Nano - an extension of Paralect
• What the VC scene is like in Poland
• Igor’s perspectives and predictions about the rise of AI
• Igor’s inflection points and lessons from Naval Ravikant
Million Dollar Exits is a special podcast series that uncovers insider stories and actionable lessons with founders who went from an idea to 7-figure exits.
It is a special segment within the Build In Public Podcast - an interview show where KP chats with ambitious startup founders, CEOs, and top Internet creators to unpack their stories, insights, and lessons.
Shoutout To Our Episode Sponsor:
Paralect is a venture studio built to design, build and launch a product for you that is ready to sell in under 2 months. Start with no-code or go full-stack right away.
Visit their website: https://www.paralect.com/?utm_source=milliondollarexits
Share your thoughts in the comment section.
Thanks for watching this video! Would love it if you can spread the word and share this with your friends/peers on Twitter/LinkedIn/other platforms.
Igor’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/that_igor_
Mmntm website: https://mmntm.build/
Paralect website: https://www.paralect.com/?utm_source=milliondollarexits
Nano website: https://www.nanohq.co/
KP’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/thisiskp_
Build In Public Podcast: https://www.buildinpublicpodcast.com/episodes