Bootstrapped Web | For Entrepreneurs Bootstrapping Web Startups | Interviews & Business Case Studies
Manage episode 300272773 series 21855
Do you work with a full-service accounting and admin company? How do you create markers on your business’s path to success? What unique marketing platforms and ideas do you use? Brian and Jordan are back behind the mic, during this horrendous heatwave. Today’s topics range from admin and accounting tasks they would rather avoid, their very professional podcasting process, Rally’s current markers and goals, and Brian’s exciting marketing ideas.
If you have any questions, comments, or topic ideas for Bootstrapped Web, leave us a message here
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Forming a new corporation with ZipMessage
- The need for full-service accounting/admin
- Our “professional” podcasting process
- Listening back on episodes to help sharpen your gut
- Rally’s current markers
- Do we have what we need to raise money?
- Working backwards from and mapping out the goal and markers
- How to project numbers at this stage
- Creating a safe space to make mistakes, changing your mind, and getting appropriate push-back
- Marketing ideas and promotion
- The Shipped Podcast (using ZipMessage)
- Testing audiences and different marketing platforms
- Podcast sponsorships: targeting small podcasts
- YouTube advertising
- Alternative free trial program
Mentioned on today’s episode:
Leave us a message here
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.