Bootstrapped Web | For Entrepreneurs Bootstrapping Web Startups | Interviews & Business Case Studies
Chicken or Egg Development
Manage episode 306905697 series 21855
When launching a new SaaS business, what comes first? What features do you focus on? How do you keep an eye on your key metrics early on? How do you handle onboarding when you’re shuffling team members’ priorities?
Brian and Jordan talk all about the newest updates with ZipMessage and Rally. From experimenting with free plans, website redesigns, and preparing themselves for an influx of activity, there is a lot going on behind the scenes. Exciting things are happening but with excitement come daunting tasks, important decisions, and possible mistakes.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- New activity with ZipMessage
- Onboarding first merchants with Rally
- Remembering the excitement and joy that comes from sales demos
- Experimenting with a free plan on ZipMessage
- The differences between the free and paid plan
- Rally’s all-hands to mentally prepare for a different challenge: new priorities
- ZipMessage’s website redesign
- The daunting task of revamping landing pages
If you have any questions, comments, or topic ideas for Bootstrapped Web, leave us a message here
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.