Bootstrapped Web | For Entrepreneurs Bootstrapping Web Startups | Interviews & Business Case Studies
Back and Running
Manage episode 299224114 series 21855
After a month hiatus, Brian and Jordan are back with stories about trips, waking up in pain, and prepping for competition. They also talk about growth in terms of profitability versus milestones, the newest developments with ZipMessage, and introducing “common, everyday tools” to people outside of the SaaS community.
If you have any questions, comments, or topic ideas for Bootstrapped Web, leave us a message here.
profitability and you’re shooting for milestones.” – Jordan
Here are today’s conversation points:
- The relationship between founder and VC
- Headcount versus profitability as growth
- Hiring a recruiter
- ZipMessage goals
- Prioritizing requests
- Setting up new features
- Opening it up to the public
- The Shipped podcast
- Brian’s new technical marketer
- Introduction of technology to others
- Niche tools
- Summit, whiteboards that do math. The easiest way to create, test, and present your logic.
- Taming the chaos
Mentioned on today’s episode:
Leave us a message here
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.