Manage episode 318716829 series 2526735
Brian and Jordan are having a great time as they ride good days, give great updates, and look forward to some exciting things in the near and far future.
In today’s unscripted and random episode, Brian and Jordan give us some great news in terms of business updates. They also talk about one of the bigger customer issues when it comes to running a SaaS company. Not to mention, a deep dive into the metaverse: what does the future look like with Web3?
Here are today’s conversation points:
- That wonderful feeling when things are starting, building, and rolling
- How to keep the momentum going
- SaaS issues: the discomfort of having most of your market be anonymous to you
- Foreshadowing of why we should take the metaverse seriously
- Will Web3 be corporate-owned or user-owned?
- Monetization through advertising and other types of models
- TinyConf, Disney, and other events in the near future
If you have any questions, comments, or topic ideas for Bootstrapped Web, leave us a message here
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.