Manage episode 305725918 series 2526735
Jordan shares some big news, 5.8 million dollars worth of news. At the feet of the news of Rally’s seed funding announcement, Brian and Jordan talk all about raising money for businesses. What are the mechanics of starting the funding journey? Which funding path should you take? What does it mean for a fund to lead a round?
Meanwhile, Brian gives updates on ZipMessage including marketing projects (comparison/competitor pages), hiring designers for website redesigns, and falling behind on content.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Rally funding announcements
- Planning for funding and growth for Rally
- Strategic funding approaches and plans
- Comparison/competitor pages
- Website redesigns
- SEO content opportunities for ZipMessage
- How to get the right response and the right person for the job
If you have any questions, comments, or topic ideas for Bootstrapped Web, leave us a message here
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.