저장한 시리즈 ("피드 비활성화" status)
When? This feed was archived on August 02, 2022 01:19 (). Last successful fetch was on October 07, 2020 09:26 ()
Why? 피드 비활성화 status. 잠시 서버에 문제가 발생해 팟캐스트를 불러오지 못합니다.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 250346623 series 52385
This month's episode of Books and Ideas is an interview with astronomer Brian Keating about his memoir Losing the Nobel Prize: A Story of Cosmology, Ambition, and the Perils of Science's Highest Honor. His book is a first hand look at the hard work behind the scientific effort to determine how the universe really began, but as the title implies, it also contains a candid account of how striving for the Nobel Prize can be both motivating, but strangely counterproductive.
Links and References:
- Losing the Nobel Prize: A Story of Cosmology, Ambition, and the Perils of Science's Highest Honor by Brian Keating
- Plesae complete a brief audience survy.
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post voice feedback at http://speakpipe.com/docartemis.
- Please support Books and Ideas via Patreon at http://patreon.com/booksandideas.
- To win an Amazon gift certificate: post a review of Books and Ideas in iTunes and send me a screenshot.
Connect on Social Media: