NWA Sat Night on TBS Recap Oct 7, 1989! Woman is devious, Luger and Pillman are money, Flair, Funk, and more!
Manage episode 284758694 series 2361336
Please stay safe and healthy! If you can afford it and love what we do, please consider supporting our show by becoming a BTT Podcast Patreon Member! Also, purchase a BTT Podcast t-shirt or two from our Pro Wrestling Tees Store!
This week's Time Stamps for our NWA Saturday Night on TBS recap from October 7, 1989 review are as follows:
- Opening Shenanigans! Doc needs to get his Spectrum internet fixed, Harper's late, and Doc skipped the line to get vaccinated! ( 0:01:08 )
- NEW Patreon member shoutouts! And become a Patreon member at https://www.patreon.com/BookingTheTerritory , ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS NOW AVAILABLE. SAVE 10% WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE YEAR! You Get a Month FREE! ( 0:04:32 )
- RIP Dustin Diamond aka Screech from Saved by the Bell. ( 0:08:22 )
- NWA Saturday Night on TBS Recap from October 7, 1989! ( 0:13:45 ) Harper joins the show and is complaining about the 2021 Royal Rumble! ( 0:18:50 )
- Harper admits to not watching the show and he brings up the Rumble again! And Paul Heyman is so fat he can't unlock the handcuffs. ( 0:30:25 )
- Harper is full of stories tonight. 2 crackheads were fighting over a bag of pills. ( 0:36:00 )
- Harper is plowing, playing XBOX and Fritz Von Mulkey is still a legend. ( 0:56:30 )
- Rolex and Rating Time or maybe not! ( 1:30:11 )
Official BTT Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BookingTheTerritory
BTT Facebook Group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/281458405926389/
Hooded Sweatshirts and more! https://www.teepublic.com/user/bookingtheterritory
Pay Pal: https://www.paypal.me/BTTPod