From Baby Steps to Great Leaps: How to Make Change Happen Without Feeling Overwhelmed
Manage episode 358343598 series 2518051
Have you ever found yourself making a big change in your life but feeling overwhelmed after a week – at best? We’ve all been there, and it’s not an easy place to be. But what if I told you that change doesn’t happen overnight and that that is actually GREAT? What if investing less time in change is actually the perfect way to create big leaps? Wouldn’t that be just wonderful?
Well, let’s talk about how to make it happen.
In this episode, I cover:
- Why big, sudden changes are not always the best approach to achieving your goals
- The power of dreaming big but taking small and consistent steps toward your vision
- Why change doesn’t have to suck but can be a wonderful, stress-free experience
- How to be consistent even and especially if your life is super chaotic
- How taking responsibility for your own well-being is done with grace
- and so much more
So, if you feel overwhelmed by life already, know that it can’t go on like this but have no idea or time to make it happen; this episode is for you.
I would love to hear about your experience of change!
Join my free Facebook Group here: facebook.com/groups/boldlymagnificent
Get in touch with me via Instagram here: instagram.com/annesophiereinhardt