Manage episode 284429996 series 2668380
The month of February continued to be a successful one for Juventus over the weekend, with a solid win over Roma as Andrea Pirlo showed his adaptability as a manager Saturday night.
On this week’s episode of The Old Lady Speaks, we discuss:
- How Andrea Pirlo went full-on Max Allegri against Roma.
- The ability Pirlo has shown of late to adapt to the opposition rather than sticking with one set formation and/or one set of tactics.
- Giorgio Chiellini is healthy — knock on wood, knock on wood, knock on wood — and giving Juventus’ defense a whole lot more depth than it had a couple of weeks ago.
- With the schedule being absolutely brutal and relentless these days — a lot like it was in December and January — Juventus has about as much depth as its had all season. Pretty good situation for Pirlo to have knowing there is a game every three or four days.
- Looking ahead to the second leg of the Coppa Italia semifinals against Inter on Tuesday night, a game Juve will take a 2-1 aggregate advantage into the latest Derby d’Italia.
- Paulo Dybala back soon? Maybe?
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices