Manage episode 283201683 series 2668380
Just as the midway point of the season arrived, Juventus got a couple of breaks to go in their direction — which, for this 2020-21 season, was a change for the better in our eyes.
On this week’s episode of The Old Lady Speaks, we discuss:
- After two more very strong performances, we talk about what everybody else is talking about these days: Weston McKennie being awesome.
- When talking about Weston McKennie, Chuks brings to light a word in Dutch that translates to being the footballing version of a vacuum cleaner.
- Looking back on the weekend that was where Juventus got the win and plenty of help from their friends who were playing their main Scudetto rivals.
- The improvement of Arthur and his little circles.
- A review of the first half of the season, including thoughts on Andrea Pirlo’s first five months as Juventus’ manager, who the MVP of the team is, who the LVP of the team is and who we’re looking to have a better second half of the season.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices