Daily news updates from across the Slate Podcast network.
Reflecting on the 20th Anniversary of 9/11, Senator Manchin Roadblocks Progressive Agenda, and College Student Wishes Death to America
Manage episode 302243968 series 2538279
Player FM과 저희 커뮤니티의 Bill O'Reilly 콘텐츠는 모두 원 저작자에게 속하며 Player FM이 아닌 작가가 저작권을 갖습니다. 오디오는 해당 서버에서 직접 스트리밍 됩니다. 구독 버튼을 눌러 Player FM에서 업데이트 현황을 확인하세요. 혹은 다른 팟캐스트 앱에서 URL을 불러오세요.
- With millions of dollars behind him, Bill predicts that California Governor Gavin Newsom will keep his job
- Bill reflects on the 9/11 remembrance ceremonies over the weekend
- A new poll reveals that a majority of Americans say they support vaccine mandates for the workplace, schools, and sporting events
- Moderate Senate Democrat Joe Manchin proves to be a thorn in the side of progressives who hope to pass a $3.5 trillion reconciliation bill
- A Washington state high school calls off its 9/11 tribute because some people could find it offensive
- No disciplinary action will be taken against a college student who retweeted a message that called for ‘death to America’
- This Month in History, 1962: First black student enrolls at the University of Mississippi
- Final Thought: Bruce Springsteen’s performance at the 9/11 ceremony
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices