Manage episode 325870047 series 2999364
In today’s episode, I chat with Becky Brunner, a team culture strategist who works with business owners to create a strong team culture resulting in happy, positive and connected teams - beyond just “work”.
As entrepreneurs and CEOs we all wish for motivated, positive and productive teams, so Becky shares her insights, enabling you to avoid those awkward conversations, misunderstandings and team frustrations.
In this episode, we chat about:
- What team culture is and when you need to focus on it
- The 3 pillars of team culture - connection, communication and collaboration
- How to spot the signs your team culture needs a little (or a lot of) loving
- Why you need to nurture and relate to your team on a personal level as well as a work one
- The 3 tips to build a positive team culture at any time
What are you waiting for?
Listen now to fasttrack your way to building a strong team culture without the avoidable pitfalls none of us have time for!
You can find Becky Brunner at the links below and don’t miss her upcoming Culture Training for Service Providers session on April 26 2022 at 12pm CST - click here for more info.
Plus, to access Becky’s 30-days worth of Free Team Connection Prompts, click here.
You can find Paula: