What tech brands have made an impact on us and our communities as tech content creators - with Digital Slang
Manage episode 282414857 series 2856976
We are super excited to dive back in with Jeff from the YouTube channel Digital Slang. This is a great panel with the 3 of us talking about past tech experiences. How we have dealt with brands and which have left a lasting impact in our love for tech.
This episode some of the topics discussed was:
- product and business experiences, the good the bad and the ugly
- reviewing clone or fake products on YouTube
- how social media and when brands work with creators how impactful it can be
- convincing a phone brand junky to try different brands
- can Digital Slang convince us to get an iPhone
- The impact OnePlus has made in the smart phone industry
- lets talk HDMI and XLR cables and sound bars
New episodes are released every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The beginning of the month we discuss our staple “What the Hell” tech moments that happened the month prior. We continue through each month discussing tech events and interviewing other content creators or people that are influential in many different tech related fields.
Beyond the Streams originated from 2 YouTube content creators NxTLvLTech and Rohas Reviews. After working on a countless number of live streams on the YouTube platform they began to realize that there were many great conversations that would take place “Beyond the Streams".
Check out our sponsor here!:
New Beyond the Streams YouTube channel:
Follow NxTLvL here:
Follow Rohas here: