Setting Realistic Expectations for Strength Training w/ Anders Varner, Doug Larson, and Coach Travis Mash - Barbell Shrugged #560
Manage episode 288590695 series 2394701
In this Episode of Barbell Shrugged:
- Why getting started is so challenging.
- Why the best metric for success is showing up
- How long it will take before seeing results
- Why two years is a good metric for judging progress
- Why hiring a coach can eliminate you feel like youre wasting time
Diesel Dad Training Programs: http://barbellshrugged.com/dieseldad
Training Programs to Build Muscle: https://bit.ly/34zcGVw
Nutrition Programs to Lose Fat and Build Muscle: https://bit.ly/3eiW8FF
Nutrition and Training Bundles to Save 67%: https://bit.ly/2yaxQxa
Please Support Our Sponsors
U.S. Air Force. Find out if you do at airforce.com.
Garage Gym Equipment and Accessories: https://prxperformance.com/discount/BBS5OFF Save 5% using the coupon code “BBS5OFF”