Manage episode 284727631 series 2759091
In this show, we share some very good stories about how we’ve remembered those who’ve passed… and even heard from them. Here are some of the things discussed:
- Deb recalls the ritual around her Dad’s death
- Suzanne recalls ways she stayed in touch emotionally with her daughter after she passed
- Suzanne shares her movable altar to Teal
- Ways you can remember those who die… and heal in the process
- Suzanne shares some surprising stories about staying in touch with Teal
- Staying in touch with ‘the other side’ and what it takes
- Handing extreme stress… and how it effects your body
Sent with a wish for much love and healing!
Suzanne and DebiRESOURCES
Suzanne’s favorite fiction audiobooks:
Debi’s favorite non-fiction audiobooks:
WHO ARE THEY?
Debi Granger is a true survivor. After nursed two of her children through life-or death experiences, she lost her home in Paradise, California after the worst wildfire in state history. She’s also a working single mom with a disability. Yet, she remains a happy optimist, here to spread joy. She is a retired Dental Assistant with Expanded Function, and lives in the foothills of the Sierras with her fiancé, Chuck.
Suzanne Falter is a writer, podcaster and essayist whose work has appeared in SELF, O, More, Fitness, New Woman and The New York Times, Tiny Buddha and Elephant Journal. She is the author of multiple self-help titles including How Much Joy Can You Stand? (Ballantine) and The Extremely Busy Woman’s Guide to Self-Care (Sourcebooks). Suzanne also hosts the Self-Care for Extremely Busy Women podcast where she interviews leading self-care authorities for those who need better self-care.