Manage episode 280070823 series 1328363
Joanne Leon and Kyle Anzalone, hosts of Around the Empire and Conflicts of Interests podcasts, team up for another swapcast. We discuss the 2020 election, upcoming electoral college vote, protests and some of Biden’s potential picks for high level positions, like Mike Morrell as director of the CIA. We also talk about the risk of war with Iran and other issues in the Middle East.
Recorded on December 13, 2020. Music by Fluorescent Grey.
- RAY McGOVERN: Why Michael Morell Cannot Be CIA Director
- Multiple people stabbed after thousands gather for pro-Trump demonstrations in Washington
- Michael Flynn Says Trump Will Remain President in First Public Remarks Since Pardon
- EXCLUSIVE: West working to ‘deprive Russia of right to determine its future’ & is pushing for ‘regime change,’ Lavrov tells RT
- The Coming Wave of Evictions Will Significantly Worsen America’s Covid-19 Crisis
- DIANA JOHNSTONE: The Great Pretext … for Dystopia