Armed to the Heart - Military Women, Work-life Balance, Female Veterans, Christian Moms, Pregnancy and Postpartum
98. In a Demanding Season of Work & Family Life, or Time of Transition, Uncertainty, or Instability? 5 (Unconventional) Lessons in Work Life Balance and Living out your Faith
Manage episode 371076582 series 3390642
In this episode, I'm getting really vulnerable with you to share 5 Lessons Learned when I was away from my family the last 2 months for my Army training course.
Whether you're in a crazy busy, hard season juggling work and family life, in a time of transition like pregnancy, postpartum, military moves, long distance in marriage / time apart from or as a family, discerning or preparing for change, especially in leaving the military or your job, or dealing with any uncertainty, unpredictability, or instability, this will resonate deeply with you.
This episode also includes:
- An announcement of an exciting new offer for how I can serve & support you in work-life balance
- I share a really hard decision we recently made in military/family life
- My plans to take most of July off to focus on reintegrating back together with my family before this next season of the Podcast
- Some exciting news to stay tuned for, about the Army Women's Initiative Team (I want to hear from you so I can be a voice for any ideas on continued change to support women who serve!)
Gain access to my new Work-Life Balance Masterclass for $37! This is an on-demand video training series & workbook that'll help you lighten your load -- reduce stress, overwhelm, & build more balance even in the most demanding seasons of work & family life. It's a do at your own pace/time resource to serve you in this season.
Want to explore if it'd be a good fit to work together? Send me an email at email@example.com and we'll set up a 30 min time for a Discovery Call.
Grab a Power Hour: 1 hr Strategy & Mindset Coaching Call for Work-Life Balance or Pregnancy & Postpartum Fitness, for military women & beyond