Manage episode 279852796 series 184
Hayato, Ara, Daniel, and Jerry embark on a journey into the FTC lawsuit against Facebook, Google's AI ethics controversy and ridiculous handling of a personnel situation.
In phone news, they check out Google's latest Pixel feature drop, Galaxy S21 leaks, and the Samsung One UI 3.0 update. The crew also consider AirPods Max—and why anyone other than someone heavily invested in the Apple ecosystem might buy them.
They wrap up with Google's efforts to counter election and anti-vaccine misinformation, and OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei's enigmatic new audio company.Links:
- Facebook could be forced to give up Instagram and WhatsApp in new lawsuit | Android Central
- Google's latest AI ethics controversy is a product of its own hubris — even if it enforced the rules | Android Central
- Forget the Pixel 5, Google just brought its best features to older Pixels
- Pixel 5's Adaptive Charging should (and likely will) be part of Android 12 | Android Central
- Galaxy S21 all but confirmed in flashy new promo videos | Android Central
- Samsung One UI 3.0 (Android 11): Release date, eligible phones, new features, and more! | Android Central
- Google and Samsung could make better AirPods Max for half the price — and they should | Android Central
- Google search panels launch to counter vaccine misinformation - The Verge
- Supporting the 2020 U.S. election
- Carl Pei is building an audio company, insists OnePlus split was 'amicable' | Android Central
- Raspberry Pi 400 Computer Kit and Accessories
- Namecheap: Have an amazing idea for a website, online business or blog? Then, you should know that every great website starts with an awesome domain name. To get a domain name with a 30% discount (including .com and hundreds more). Go to Namecheap.com and use the code ACP at checkout.
- Indeed: Indeed gives you the smart tools to make hiring decisions quickly, and to be confident that you’re making the right hire for your team. Try Indeed out with a free $75 credit at indeed.com/acp. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Offer valid through December 31.