61. David Meltzer Is On The Path To Empowering Over 1 Billion People To Be Happy Using The Exact Same Three Values That He Learned From His Mom
Manage episode 285168513 series 1913307
In this incredible interview, you will hear from David Meltzer. David is the Co-founder of Sports 1 Marketing and formerly served as CEO of the renowned Leigh Steinberg Sports & Entertainment agency, which was the inspiration for the movie Jerry Maguire. Listen for the key to David’s success in life to better understand that it is by wishing well on others that you will receive. To truly understand the magnitude of David’s “what” not “why” go ahead and read his mission.
His life’s mission is to empower OVER 1 BILLION people to be happy! This simple yet powerful mission has led him on an incredible journey to provide one thing…VALUE. In all his content and communication that’s exactly what you’ll receive. This episode is packed with simple insights that can shift your paradigm into finally feeling as if you can make a dent in this world. David sees our unlimited potential to touch many lives as a simple mathematical equation making David’s teachings incredibly within reach for you too.
As greater context, David is a three-time international best-selling author, a Top 100 Business Coach, the executive producer of Entrepreneur‘s #1 digital business show, Elevator Pitch, and host of the top entrepreneur podcast, The Playbook. His newest book, Game-Time Decision Making, was a #1 new release, David has been recognized by Variety Magazine as their Sports Humanitarian of the Year and awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor.
Share this episode with three people who would like to experience a more abundant life. A life where by helping one another, we would make it possible for us all to win.
- Success: How can wishing well on others be the key to our own ultimate success?
- Mentorship: Where should you begin: your what or why? P.S. chances are your hypothesis is not the best starting point when seeking mentors
- Asking For Help: How to be unafraid of changing your mind once you take in key lessons
- Time: What are the three lens through which David evaluates his time?
- Routine: How you too can start your tomorrow, today.
- Limitations: How to believe that we all live in an unlimited world
- Path of Least Resistance: Take it? David’s answer is surprisingly different.
- Free Will: You can plateau and grow by clearing out any interference in the way of what is already there.
- Values: The three that he was taught by his family. The three that have given him peace and certainty.
- Pain: Stop sign or an indicator?
- Abundance: David’s thinking on what is available to use all.
- Scarcity: On becoming a lawyer and leaving law in a world where we can all win
- Generosity: A shift in paradigm we can learn from.
- Free Friday Trainings: Join the over 25K registrants (ex. Entrepreneurship Training, Ultimate Egos Training, and more)
Links to quench your curiosity:
Visit David’s website
Connect with David on Instagram
Subscribe to The Playbook: David Meltzer Podcast on Spotify
Attend his weekly Fridays on LinkedIn
Email David for his book david [@] davidmeltzer.com
Want to continue the conversation?
Now you can by following me on Instagram! There I jump on an IGTV Live every Wednesday! You’ll catch me reporting LIVE on-location (so far in a gas station on a highway, a modern art museum, and my local fruit smoothie shop) OR hosting a LIVE “after-party” with the week’s guest! Who knows where my next episode will take me or what else you can learn from this week’s amazing guest? Come along! I want YOU to join me on my next adventure. I’m easy to find on Instagram @careeroutcomesmatter
Rather keep it professional?
Let’s connect on LinkedIn. I encourage every single podcast listener to connect with me.
Ready to pivot into a new marketing full-time role this year?
Register for a complimentary masterclass entitled: The 5-Step Strategy Marketers Use To Pivot Into Their Dream Marketing Career (Without Undervaluing Themselves)!