Manage episode 299649141 series 1261370
When you’re experiencing stress, fear, anxiety, overwhelm, depression, or any other challenging emotional state, how can you regain control of the way you feel?
Today was supposed to be another “Ask Me Anything” episode, where I answer listener questions. However, as I began to address the first question: What do you believe about Jesus, God, and the Bible, I found myself thinking about the difficult situations and resulting emotions that many people are facing right now.
If you’ve experienced emotional distress, are concerned with the future, or are afraid of the unknown, today’s episode will provide you with some practical advice you can use to rise above your challenges and take control of your emotional state.
- Why I don’t identify with any political party or religious sect—and how to find your own truth.
- How we create layers of protection, to protect our psyche, over the course of our lives.
- Why it’s so important to get back in touch with who you really are.
- How inner freedom gives you the power to choose how to experience life in any given moment.
- What to do when your emotional state isn’t serving you—and how to double down on taking control of your emotions during challenging times.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit HalElrod.com/390
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.Connect with Hal Elrod