76: Selling to executives, selling with them, and everything in between (Kris Rudeegraap, CEO @ Sendoso)
Manage episode 307936193 series 2782528
Aside from the wonderful imagery of Armand licking stamps and packing boxes, Kris shares really creative tactics around selling when it comes to above-the-line executives.
Four Actionable Takeaways:
* Bring your executives early to accelerate the deal instead of at the end when it’s too late.
* Sell the vision of your deal (as the executive) before justifying the product with logic.
* Avoid asking for meetings too far above the line. Instead as for a referral to the appropriate person.
* Utilize the “Sent from my iPhone” subject to give a genuine feel to emails.
Kris’ Path to President’s Club:
* CEO and Co-Founder @ Sendoso
* Writer for Forbes Technology Council
Outreach: Efficiently and effectively engage prospects to drive more pipeline, close more deals: https://click.outreach.io/30mpc
Gong: Improve your win rates, clone your best sellers: gong.io/30mpc
Vidyard: Free Screen Recording and Video Creationists: https://www.vidyard.com/30mpc
Dooly: Instantly stop your CRM suffering: https://refer.dooly.ai/30mpc-page/
Skipio: The Sales Rep's Playbook for Texting in the Sales Process: https://www.skipio.com/30mpc
Focus Areas: Prospecting