Manage episode 307391768 series 2825915
Since it’s the last week before Thanksgiving and Christmas is approaching, I’m going solo today to talk about how to survive the Holidays when you have anxiety.
- Polite ways especially for introverts to leave a party early.
- Tips to reduce stress while traveling
- How to reduce stress around Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Saying “no” to gatherings you're not comfortable with.
- How to budget for the holidays and control your spending
- Keeping the Holidays simple yet meaningful.
Related episode: Thriving as an Introvert in an Extrovert World with Holley Gerth
If you enjoy the podcast and want to support what we're doing, or if you’re looking for self-help materials to assist you on your journey of managing your anxiety and OCD in healthier ways. Audio teachings, relaxation exercises, and my book on how to find a therapist are provided for self-help via monthly subscription, go to www.patreon.com/hopeforanxietyandocd
Subscribe to our newsletter: https://hopeforanxietyandocd.com/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hopeforanxietyandocdpodcast
and like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/hopeforanxietyandocd for the latest updates and sneak peeks.
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/hopeforanxiety)