Erin Dotsey and BJ Saldana-Tovar of Petronella Cybersecurity interview Jamel Lugg of Gatekeeper. Gatekeeper is a proximity token based Multifactor authentication (MFA) solution.
Manage episode 303990103 series 2823349
Erin Dotsey and BJ Saldana-Tovar of Petronella Cybersecurity interview Jamel Lugg of Gatekeeper. Gatekeeper is a proximity token based Multifactor authentication (MFA) solution that meets compliance with regulations such as HIPAA for medical practices and CMMC for DOD contractors. Token based solutions like Gatekeeper are much more secure than SMS based MFA. PTG particularly likes the inclusion of a password manager as well as deep integration with Microsoft Windows to help humans use a PIN instead of a complex password, while retaining the utmost is cybersecurity and logging.
Please like, subscribe and visit all of our properties at:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Hgyv0SzIqLfKqQ03ch0Bg
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa9l3tgOOHMJ6dClNn8BiqQ
- Podcasts: https://petronellatech.com/podcasts/
- Website: https://compliancearmor.com
- Website: https://blockchainsecurity.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cybersecurity-compliance/
Please be sure to Call 877-468-2721 or visit https://petronellatech.com