The 6-Figure Freelancer Podcast | Freelancing | Entrepreneurship | Clients | Finances | Motivation | Personal Development | Mindset
241 | The Version of You Moving Into 2021 and Beyond
Manage episode 278882299 series 2035009
Even though this year has been full of challenges, there’s still much to be learned that we can apply to how we move into next year.
There’s a lot to be thankful for, especially the growth and resilience that have emerged from the obstacles we’ve all faced in the past year, and I want to spend some time talking about how you can take that growth and build on it moving into the next year.
"I challenge you to ask yourself what version of you emerged from the ashes in 2020? What version of you are you moving into this new year with? There's a lot of stuff that we all need to learn. A lot of challenges do lie ahead of us, but we are much better equipped now than we were 365 days ago.” ~ @AvaniMiriyalaMain Takeaways
- Think about the person you are going to be one year from now and start working backward from there.
- To realize a reality where you are a new person, you need to start acting, thinking, and believing like it now.
- If you are focused on where you want to be, you don’t need to worry because if you surrender to life, it will take you there.
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
- The Surrender Experiment: My Journey into Life's Perfection by Michael Singer